How We Are Helping
Dear customers, friends, family and CBD community—
As we continue to monitor the developing situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus), both in Colorado and around the world, we’re taking extra steps to protect our families, schools, workplaces, and communities.
First and foremost, we will continue to manufacture, test, formulate, and supply our products to customers around the world who depend on us and we will continue to do so with the highest quality and safety standards. While the manufacturing practices we’ve had in place for years ensure our products are made safely in fully-gowned clean rooms, we want you to know that we’re taking extra precautions inside our facilities to ensure the quality and safety of our products.
- Our shipping area (not just the manufacturing area) is now zoned and requires gowning
- Note: A study on surface stability of COVID-19 seems to indicate that the virus breaks down after 24 hours on cardboard which is good news for those receiving any packages—whether or not they are from Mile High Labs
- We’ve postponed facility tours and are doing virtual tours in lieu of in-person ones
- We’ve replaced handshakes with elbow-bumps
- Employees that can work from home are doing so
- Above all else, we’re taking what the CDC says seriously and following all of their guidelines
If you’re our customer, rest assured that your products will still be delivered, and as always, made with the highest quality controls in the industry. If you’re not our customer, we think you should be.
We recognize this is a global pandemic and that our social responsibility goes well beyond the walls of our building. Businesses of all sizes are already experiencing the impact of the virus, and we’re in close contact with our clients to learn what we can do to help in the days ahead. Here are two actions we’re taking immediately to support our current and future customers:
- Net terms will be extended to all of our current qualified customers. Just reach out to your sales contact to get the conversation started.
- For new customers or entrepreneurs interested in using this opportunity to launch a CBD business, we will provide $10,000 in upfront working capital in the form of products to help get you launched. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
These are two small actions we can take to help the industry we love. We hope it alleviates some of your stress, and we hope you are—and continue to remain—safe. Thank you for supporting us and our employees, and as always, please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Mile High Labs